Milltown Volunteer Fire Department Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to do to burn legally at my residence?

  If you have questions regarding CONTROLLED BURNING at your residence, please take a look at our "Burning" page to get information on what you need in order to have a successful controlled burn at your residence. This page has contact information for the local Sheriffs Department, the Wisconsin DNR and the local contacts for municipalities to receive a burning permit.

How far is the fire hall from my residence?

  There is an interactive map that you can enter your address into to find out how far your residence is from our fire station. This is typically what we use to "guess" for insurance companies as to the distance your residence is. We do not claim this to be 100% accurate, but it should be a guess within a couple of miles. We may also use a different route than the one that the map shows due to the maps settings.

Site designed by Anderson Technologies © 2008 Updated 03-25-19
Made with Adobe Muse